Monday 11 April 2016

LIFESTYLE OF A SOLO SENIOR

The Style Queen Gets Creative

I met an artist at yoga this morning.Enthusiastic and inspired
to paint again,I went to the cupboard to get my art supplies.
Well,I disturbed a nest of very angry ants that ran out all over
the place.

By the time I cleaned out the cupboard,I really had to force
myself to get organised to paint.Luckily,I already had a canvas
prepared,so with some background jazz to set the mood,away
I went.

Stylised daisies seemed to appear by themselves.A work in
progress,I think.Now the kitchen's a mess,there are blue paint
smears everwhere and I am feeling in a creative zone and very
happy.

The blue and gold couple  and the girl in the pink hat are my first
attempts at oil painting.I wanted to learn something new.

No comments: