Wednesday 16 March 2016

Thurs 17th March ROB'S RECOMMENDATIONS

CREDIT WHERE IT'S DUE

Through these pages,I am happy to recommend products that I have used
successfully,the businesses whose services I've enjoyed and things that I 
have heard about that merit a mention,here.
I am a canny consumer.Yes,I am looking for value for money,but I also
considerwhat is innovative,well designed for a purpose and what stands
out in a crowded market place.

THE CHEF'S TOOLBOX

My friend,Mal,is a representative for a range of cookware that you can try
before you buy.I love the idea of a group of friends cooking together,then
sitting down and literally,sharing the fruits of their labour.
Take a look at the product range.

                             http://mychefstoolbox.com.au/Malinda- Sherrard

                                     

No comments: