Thursday 3 March 2016

Lifestyle of a Solo Senior

I am living alone and loving it!

WHO AM I?
My name is Robbin and I recently retired from the Hair and Beauty industry.
I have retired from work but not from LIFE.

LIVING SOLO.
The Huffington Post (2/19/2016) featured an article,"Single Women in Solitude" that paints a picture of misery and depression.No! Not me.I want to share with you,the suddenly single or
long term loner,the positive aspects of living happily by myself.

LONELINESS? NO WAY.

Living alone does not mean that I feel lonely because I have fun with friends and family and,yes,
I date occasionally.

SENSATIONAL SIXTIES.

According to the Huff Puff article above,10,000 babyboomers turn 65 every day and a large proportion of this number are women who live alone.I am a 60+ solo living Style Queen.I will share my newly retired lifestyle with you,so come along for the ride.
I just hope that I can tame this technology.

No comments: