Saturday 12 March 2016

13th MARCH SUNDAY CHORES

TOO HOT,TOO HOT!

I am up early this Sunday morning to beat the heat of our endless,Indian Summer.
While a load of washing's on,I do a light, yoga session,courtesy of an app.that I
downloaded to my ipad.Gee,I love the techno era,when I can figure it out.
Before the heat takes over,I mow the lawn and trim the edges in my little garden.
By now I am dripping in perspiration;not a good look.

ME TIME.

My home has outside sun blinds,and a ceiling fan in my spacious living room,so
I am comfortable on a hot day.I can also retreat to my shady courtyard,which
always has a cool breeze.I love to read,usually mysteries or psycho-dramas,and
although I could use ebooks,I like the feel of a real book,turning pages to find out
what's next.I never thought that I would describe myself as lazy.But on this hot
Sunday afternoon that's what I am ...lazy.
                          (www.greatlakes.nsw.gov.au/library)

No comments: